Welcome to our photo event celebrating:
Volunteer Park & What it Means to You?
All ages are invited to participate. Your images will be shared in you own slideshow loop.
This Event begins January 2017 and will show through December 2017. Submissions will end March 31st, 2017. Entries can come from a family, group or individual. The point is to have fun and share.
Rules and Guidelines for Submissions:
The focus of event is love for Volunteer Park and it’s nature and people.
- Buildings images will be allowed only as part of the Volunteer Park experience. If submissions feel political or issue oriented they will not be accepted.
Entries allowed 4-7 photos or images and up to 6 words.
- Required submission of 4 images minimum for slideshow effect.
- All image files must be numbered, so they can be placed in you desired order.
- Image files size should be close to 3 MB (See photo tips below). Email server only allows 25 MB in emails. So total size of all files must not exceed 25 MB.
- Words can be on top of photo image or by themselves as an image with maximum of 7 combination images and or photos.
- Photos without out words are allowed too… Also words with out photos.
We will feature 4 slideshows per page in order of received submissions. Only one entry per person or group allowed.
- Real names do not need to be used…. pick a fun alias for your project.
- A link from your name to your project will be listed on the Park Art page.
- Friendly comments to each other will be accepted on each page. Negative or political comments will not be published.
Tips or suggestions for a better project.
- If possible, horizontal images tend to look best in slideshow format.
- Try to keep image size as large as allowed (3MB), so it will appear larger in slideshow format. Adjust dpi accordingly with 72 being the lowest for photo images if you need to resize.
Email Entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail all image files for entry at the same time keeping total size under 25 MB.
- Include your name or alias to be used for project.
- Label files in numbered sequence for your desired order.
- Email us if you you have any questions.
Enjoy and have fun and share with others the love!